As a permanent fixture or addition to your home, Scandia's Himalayan Salt Pre-Cut kits transform virtually any room into a beautiful, custom in-home sauna, providing added sophistication and next-level luxury with beautifully placed salt panels.
Why a Himalayan Salt Sauna?
By gently heating the Himalayan crystal salt, the hygroscopic (moisture attracting) properties of the salt are activated, allowing the natural humidity in the air to condense on the surface of the salt blocks, triggering the natural ionization process. During this process, the salt releases negative ions that in turn attach themselves to dust, bacteria, and other pollutants, effectively purifying the circulating air.
This release of negative ions also interacts with the body on a biochemical level, aiding in the increased release of the body’s natural mood balancing chemical serotonin. Increased levels of serotonin are widely thought to positively impact digestion, memory, sleep, appetite, and mood.
Salt Panels available in Pink, Red, or White (Red and White will cost extra)
Rooms must be prepared ahead of sauna installation, including studding, insulation, and 3/4" plywood for attaching paneling
Sized to fit 4-8 People (Depending on Model)
Ranging in size from: 48"D x 84"W x 84"H - 96"D x 96"W x 84"H
Standard with two-tier benching on one wall & single-tier bench on the other wall (depending on size)
- 16" x 18" Salt Panels (LED or Non LED)
- 7/16" x 6" Western Red Cedar Tongue and Groove panels for all Walls and Ceiling (Vertical Installation) (Alaskan Yellow Cedar T&G is 7/16" x 3")
- 1” x 4” Western Red Cedar Benches & Supports
- Matching Trim for Ceiling, Corners, and Base
- Standard with Stainless Steel Scandia Heater with External Controls
- Pre-Hung Solid-Core Western Red Cedar Door w/ glass vision panel
- Western Red Cedar Bench Skirts
- Black True Tile Flooring for Walking Area (Does not cover under benches)
- FSK Vapor Barrier
- Vapor Proof Wall Light
- Deluxe Wall Thermometer/Hygrometer
- Wooden Bucket and Wooden Ladle
- Hardware for Assembly
Call 1-888-503-8157 for Custom Orders
"Euro-Trim design" or "Full-Length" (for an extra 10% charge). Euro-trim design enables lower boards to be removed/replaced without having to replace entire wall. Full length boards are also available up to 84" in length.
Custom Orders Available
If you list your dimensions when submitting the order, the boards can be cut to your specific size, but the price will round up to the nearest 6" list price.
48" x 84" x 84": 4.5KW
48" x 96" x 84" - 72" x 84" x 84": 6KW
72" x 96" x 84" - 96" x 96" x 84": 7.5KW